[Histonet] TP1050 processing protocol

Lucy Teves lteves <@t> uhnresearch.ca
Thu Jun 24 12:49:37 CDT 2010

I work in a small research lab in Toronto. Just purchased a used TP1050
tissue processor.  The processing schedule is very different from my old
one histomatic tissue processor that recently died.  I have been trying
for weeks to adapt my old processing schedule to the "new" processor.  I
was hoping to get some help with this.
I would love established protocols for

   * 10 % NBF fixed non human primate coronal 3mm thick brain sections
   * 10% NBF fixed rat coronal 2mm thick brain sections
   * 10% NBF fixed mouse coronal 2mm thick brain sections
   * 10% NBF fixed mouse whole heart

Suggestions would be very much appreciated as well.
Thanks in advance
L.