[Histonet] Dermatopathology

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Jun 18 09:10:30 CDT 2010

Hello,

I know this might be a little out of the rhelm of histonet but, I thought I
would give it a try.

I am struggling to figure out how a Dermatopathologist is paid? Is he/she
paid per slide? Or is he/she paid a base salary, or both? I would just
really like an idea. Thank you for any help.

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 101

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.