[Histonet] intervertebral disc

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:25:08 CDT 2010

Jennifer,

What do you wish to accomplish histologically? Do you only wish to see the disc material? Do you care about the cranial and caudal vertebral bodies? Are you wanting to perform IHC? Please tell me a little more so that I can provide you with a more detailed options. I am assuming that this is an IVD project and maybe you only wish to see the treatment of the nucleus pulposus?

Jack