[Histonet] Histodeck Flash Cards

Dave Johnson djohnson <@t> mercedesmedical.com
Thu Jun 10 12:12:11 CDT 2010

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:27 PM
To: Kim Merriam; laurie <@t> conxis.com
Cc: Histonet
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Histodeck Flash Cards

Galesburg, Il 61401

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Kim Merriam
Sent: Thu 6/10/2010 7:57 AM
To: laurie <@t> conxis.com
Cc: Histonet

Hi Laurie,

I purchased them because I am thinking about taking the HTL in the next
year or so.  The are pretty nice, they are divided up into categories
(fixation, processing, etc) and each category has a different color edge
on the card.  They have questions on the front with the answers and
explanations on the back.  They were pretty expensive (75-80, I think),
but would probably help out a lot when studying for an exam (a
non-histologist could ask the questions and help you study)!  I will
probably enlist my 9 year old, who gets a kick out of this kind of
thing.

Kim
 Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Cambridge, MA