[Histonet] NSH IHC Forum July 17th

Aubrey Wanner Aubrey <@t> nsh.org
Wed Jun 9 14:27:26 CDT 2010

Registration for the NSH One Day Immunohistochemistry Forum for
Histotechs is now open.  The event developed with Dr. Richard Cartun and
other experts in the field is scheduled for July 17, 2010 in Ft.
Lauderdale, FL.   The forum will begin with an introductory session on
IHC and will conclude with sessions on advanced subjects including
biomarkers in breast cancer, applications of IHC to cytology specimens,
kappa and lambda detection, mismatch repair staining for microsatellite
instability analysis, and infectious disease detection.

Thanks to our 2010 Professional Development Partners NSH is able to
offer this one day forum worth 7.5 contact hours for the very low price
of $119.00 to NSH members and $159 for non members.  We hope you will be
able to join us.  You can find all relevant details & registration
information online:

https://www.nshonline.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=EventInfo&Reg_ev
t_key=32332cbe-49a2-4c68-8d33-e085aea94432&RegPath=EventRegFees

If you have any questions about the program or registering please feel
free to contact the NSH Office, 443-535-4060.