[Histonet] Job Opening, Springfield MA

CrochiereSteve <@t> aol.com CrochiereSteve <@t> aol.com
Sun Jul 18 09:38:03 CDT 2010

We have an opening for a MOHS tech in our expanding laboratory.
Responsibilities include freezing and sectioning of skin excisions .
Staining, cover slipping, as well as equipment maintenance and record keeping.
Previous experience is a plus, but will train the right candidate.
HT(ASCP) or equivalent.
Many exciting prospects are becoming available with the expansion of our
laboratory service. Get in on the ground floor! The MOHS tech will be working
 one on one with a micrographic surgeon.
Interested candidates should send resume to:

Shannon Page, Clinical Manager
New England Dermatology & Laser Center
3455 Main St.
Springfield MA. 01107