[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] Dianova rat anti-mouse CD31

James Watson JWatson <@t> gnf.org
Thu Jan 28 09:18:32 CST 2010

I just got some of this antibody in an will be setting it up on the Ventana Discovery Thank you for the information on your protocol.  I will let you know how it goes.

Jamie

James Watson HT  ASCP
Facilities Manager of Histology
GNF  Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation
Tel    858-332-4647
Fax   858-812-1915<mailto:858-812-1915jwatson <@t> gnf.org>
jwatson <@t> gnf.org<mailto:jwatson <@t> gnf.org>

From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com [mailto:ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kim Merriam
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:46 AM
To: Histonet; ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com
Subject: Fw: [IHCRG] Dianova rat anti-mouse CD31

Hi - someone emailed me about my methodology, but I cant find the email, so here it is:

I tried it @ 1:10, 1:25 and 1:50.  All seem viable dilutions for the FFPE xenografts. I used BIocare DIVA (EDTA) HIER in decloaking chamber, primary ab for 2 hours @ RT, Biocare Rat-on-Mouse HRP polymer kit (15 minutes each) + DAB.  The path labs (for my company) that are in California and Seattle used the same retreival but different detection methods and got similar results.

Kim