[Histonet] Tumor slides

Marcia Funk FUNKM <@t> mercyhealth.com
Thu Jan 21 11:28:28 CST 2010

      Hello,
      How are folks working there tumor case slides.  We have Tumor review each week
      and we are working with 5 pathologist that all have different styles of work around
      for reading cases.  One of our time issues are looking and pulling slides for review.
      Slides drying,slides or in there office.  I would appreciate any help as
      we are like all folks smaller workgroup, faster TNT and looking at how we might
      change this process. This process with need to be tech driving as our pathologist
      pretty set in there style of process.
      any help thanks
      Marcia

Marcia Funk