[Histonet] requirements for certification

Whitaker, Bonnie Bonnie.Whitaker <@t> osumc.edu
Wed Jan 13 16:08:56 CST 2010

I agree with Liz.  It seems with a bio major and chem minor, that should take
care of the coursework.  You could do the IU online program, but if you are
self-motivated, I would just study on my own, if I were you.  If you don't
pass the first time, then at least you would know how close you were, and
could decide to take the course, or just to study a little more.  If you can
pass the exam, why waste the time and money unnecessarily?  It sounds like
you probably have a great background and experience already!

Bonnie Whitaker

Clinical Histology Manager
Ohio State University Medical Center
N308B Doan Hall