[Histonet] Peloris Processor Users

Tapper, Sheila J. STapper <@t> smdc.org
Wed Feb 10 10:54:04 CST 2010

Could you please share your experiences with me?

We have had this processor in our facility since 2007, but I am curious
about other facilities experiences.

I thank you in advance,
Sheila Tapper HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
SMDC Clinical Laboratory
407 East First Street
Duluth, MN  55804

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.