[Histonet] BioCare immunostainer

Pat Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 00:47:22 CST 2010

We have an intellipath.  It is a great machine.  They have several unique
innovations which makes customizing the work much easier.  It depends what
you need from the machine, but this had many innovations which helped our
IHC department.  It is also a completely open system which is becoming more
and more difficult to find nowdays.