[Histonet] eye fixative recipe ROP

Laura Conner laura_conner <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:28:18 CST 2010

Hi everybody. I've been a lurker to  this list for awhile and have already learned so much. I'm a total newbie to histology and have much to learn and am so happy to learn from all of you who have so much experience.

I'm wondering if anybody has a fixative recipe for eye globes cut into half? I'm wondering if there's a fixative that will reduce retina detachment? Thanks in advance for any help!

Laura