[Histonet] Re: if you could pick your own floor surface...

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 18:44:36 CST 2010

shag carpeting.  and it would extend to the walls, up to the ceiling.

Writer Richard Suflet recommended drinking large doses of strong vinegar
with fleas to cure the illnesses that resulted from swallowing the
horse-leeches that were common in drinking water.
-Every Home a Distillery, Sarah Meacham