AW: [Histonet] comparisons between Dako,Lieca,seroTec and CellMarque

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Tue Dec 21 04:09:53 CST 2010

I think, if you want an exact answer it will lead into titration of all
available antibody you have in your panel. Experiences of other labs may
help, but in the "fine-tuning" everyone has to find his own protocol.
That's very much afford. In my opinion it would be better to look first at
the overall prices of a certain company and range the interesting companies
for your personal purpose (shipping-time, technical support).
It makes sense to compare antibodies in use with insufficient results to
other vendors. Or if you look for new antibodies. But a well working test..?

Gudrun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von
tahseen <@t> brain.net.pk
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Dezember 2010 15:49
An: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: [Histonet] comparisons between Dako,Lieca,seroTec and CellMarque

Dear All,
We are using Dako antibodies and EnVision kit for IHC on paraffin sections
from 15 years there are no problem with us. Now our MMD required
comparisons between other companies like Lieca,Cell Marque and SeroTec.
Would any one like to advise me?
Muhammad Tahseen
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & RC
Lahore Pakistan.