[Histonet] Conferences / Trade Shows

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 06:42:11 CDT 2010

I personally find the NSH conferences excellent as they are directed specifically to histology. I participate in CAP pathology informatics web courses, and other CAP sponsored webcast and web-delivered courses and find them timely and educational for histology practice, management and operations information. Some state histology groups, such as the one in Texas, provide very good webinars and teleconferences as well.
Joelle Weaver HTL (ASCP)