[Histonet] RE: new DAB

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Fri Apr 23 16:19:54 CDT 2010

Bless you... Call you tech support and they will come do it for you!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Perry, Margaret
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 17:16
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] new DAB

When did DAKO retire their DAB and only stock the DAB plus?  Since it's Friday I can rant.  I am so disgusted that no one was notified of the change.  With QC I'm going to have to revalidate or prove that the New DAB works as well as or better than the old.  Of course I had to be a klutz and spill all but 3 ml of the old DAB buffer and I'll be at a conference all next week with no time to work up a new protocol.  My pathologists are going to be upset if their stains don't look right.   Don't companies understand we need to know about these changes before they happen?  Especially something as common to all labs as DAB!
Margaret Perry
Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.