[Histonet] Histotech Position FT Position available ASAP NAPA CA

Maria Katleba Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org
Thu Sep 10 15:07:14 CDT 2009

Full Time Histotech position     3am shift (YES!!! Please be aware this is an early shift)

Located in Northern California's Napa Valley, home of California best vineyards.   Quiet, clean town.  Very safe and family friendly.  Some of the best private and public schools just blocks away from the hospital.

Benefitted, PTO accrual, Dental / Vision/ and Medical, etc

SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY- Do not apply if you aren't sure of the shift or if you might change your mind. We want to hire someone who wants to be a productive individual

Workload ranges from 40-80 blocks    sometimes more, sometimes less 40 hours week.

Monday thru Friday ....

Ventana Benchmark XT for IHC    &   Ventana Nexus for Special stains
(Few manual stains)

Automated stainer, Leica Tissue Processor

Apply at www.thequeen.org<http://www.thequeen.org/>  , fax your resume     (707) 257-4133 attn: Maria,   or call me.

Looking for an employee who wants to work and contribute to their department.  Applicant must take direction, as well as be self motivated.

Licensed applicants preferred (or ability to take the exam).   Experience is necessary.   Any questions, call me between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday.

Education preferred.

Maria Katleba HT(ASCP), MS
Pathology Dept. Mgr.
Queen of the Valley Medical Center