[Histonet] Softpath computer program

Etta French sisatwork2004 <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 19:22:53 CDT 2009

Hi!

I am interested in finding anyone out there who may be using the Softpath computer program.  If anyone is, are you using the Special Stain Worklist?  I am having an awful time getting it to work effectively for us and I don't know if the program is just not well written or if it's me.

I have asked softpath to put me in touch with someone who is using it so I can ask a few questions about the functionality of certain issues, but no luck.  I honestly don't think anyone else is trying to use it but my pathologists love it for ordering special stains and immunos.  They are not willing to go  back to ordering the old fashioned way (pen and paper).

Thanks,
Etta French, HT