[Histonet] EMA

Connelly, John jconnelly <@t> sleh.com
Thu Oct 29 16:12:03 CDT 2009

I saw the earlier post on the E29 clone and the problem with meningiomas.  We use the same clone and I am not too happy with it either.   Does anyone have an alternative clone they are happy with.

Thanks,
John Connelly

" Hello Histonetters,

We are in the market for a nicely robust EMA that will readily stain meningiomas.  We are currently using clone E29 but the formulation requires extremely long HIER and incubation times for meningiomas.

We use Ventana instruments but all opinions are welcome.

Thanks,

Linda A. Sebree

University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics IHC/ISH Laboratory

DB1-223 VAH

600 Highland Ave.

Madison, WI 53792

(608)265-6596"

+++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged.   If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review,  dissemination or
copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from
your computer system. Thank you.