[Histonet] Canine endothelial antibody

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Thu Oct 29 09:40:06 CDT 2009

Jackie,

Dako's Factor VIII (von Willebrand Factor), cat. #A0082 works for me on
canine tissue (and cat, pig, cow, horse, sheep, chicken, mouse, etc.).  I
use Proteinase K enzyme digestion pretreatment for 5' at room temperature;
primary rabbit Ab incubation 30', EnVision+/HRP anti-Rabbit 30' (with 4%
normal dog serum added per volume for blocking), AEC 10'.

Hope this helps,

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
Pathology Teaching Program
Histology/IHC/EM Section Head
University of Minnesota
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 <@t> umn.edu

(Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.)