[Histonet] Green Fluorescent Protein

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Oct 27 08:32:46 CDT 2009

The fluorescence itself will not be detectable, you would have to use an
indirect means (like antibody, which you mentioned). That's just from my
experience with it.  Maybe Gayle Callis has a suggestion...

Regards,

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.

--On Tuesday, October 27, 2009 2:48 PM +0200 Melanie Black