[Histonet] GSH 2010 meeting

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Mon Oct 26 13:54:44 CDT 2009

The Georgia Society for Histotechnology Annual meeting will be held March 26-28, 2010 at Stone Mountain, the complete hotel information is listed below.

GSH is now accepting abstracts for this meeting.  The form to fill out may be downloaded from the NSH website, www.nsh.org<http://www.nsh.org> or you may respond to this message and I will send one to you.  Please mail completed forms to me as soon as possible. **** Deadline for abstracts is November 20, 2009.

My address is:

Shirley Powell, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC

GSH Secretary

Mercer University School of Medicine

1550 College Street

Macon, GA  31207

**** Deadline for abstracts is November 20, 2009.

Note:********If a session has been approved by NSH in the past, a complete abstract form is not necessary as long as the complete abstract is provided to GSH for the program printing, along with complete presenter information.

Please contact me for more information if needed.

GSH Annual Symposium will be at

Evergreen Marriott(r) Conference Resort

4021 Lakeview Drive

Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 USA

Toll-free:  1-888-670-2250

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/ATLEG/?mktcmp=w_regionsite_atleg_x

Room rates are $99
CALL FOR YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY.  BRING THE FAMILY TO ATLANTA AND ENJOY STONE MOUNTAIN, THE PARKS AND OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS.

Shirley A. Powell, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC
Technical Director
Histology Curricular Support Laboratory
Mercer University School of Medicine