[Histonet] Steiner stain on nexes

Gill, Caula A. cgill <@t> marylandgeneral.org
Mon Oct 26 10:30:55 CDT 2009

Ventana will be sending a Technical Rep. out on Thur. to our lab I'll
keep it posted as to whether or not there is a resolution with our
steiner stain.

 This message, together with any attachments, is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
 entity to which it is addressed.  This information may be privileged and otherwise protected by state and federal
 law.  If you are not the intended recipient,any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of the contents
 of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
 by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message along with any attachments.