[Histonet] AFB Control Blocks

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:59:15 CDT 2009

Concerning Control Tissue Blocks:

The NSH provides and Share and Exchange Service for members and non-members alike. Anytime you have a need for a particular type of control, please contact the NSH office (nsh.org) and we will try and meet your needs. The program is only intended for individual lab use and not commercial use (selling control slides). If you have any questions you can direct them to me and I will assist in any way I can.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)

Chair, NSH Quality Control Committee