[Histonet] one day call for resumes Gaithersburg MD

Madary, Joseph MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com
Wed Oct 21 16:06:45 CDT 2009

For anyone interested in a Pathology Associate position at Medimmune in
Gaithersburg Md, I am looking at resumes on Thursday of this week and
will call folks Friday if interested.  I just want to see if there is
that special someone out there that I have missed over the past few
months.  The job requires a degree or ASCP pref both and some decent
experience like 10 yrs or more would be great.  If a person could
perform necropsy on rodents, trim the tissue, process, embed, cut stain
with HE, specials and IHC, all with confidence and a high level of
trouble shooting experience that would be great.  The original position
was for a PA 2 or 3 but we have made it a PA 1 now.  I also need the
person to really understand how to maintain equipment, recycle, not be
wasteful, flexible on time and be an asset on the lab not a drain.

Nick Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC

Histology Mgr, Medimmune

301.398.6360(lab), 4745(vm),9745(fax)

"To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments
contain information that is not in the public domain, such information
is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary, and
expected to be used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.
If you have received this electronic communication in error, please
reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the
original message and any accompanying documents from your system
immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any
purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation."

To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary.  This communication is expected to be read and/or used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.  If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation.