[Histonet] RELIA Solutions Histology Careers Bulletin 10/15/09

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Oct 15 10:55:47 CDT 2009

Hi Histonetters!!

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Autumn.  Halloween is just around
the corner
TRICK or TREAT!!!!!

The TRICK is finding the right job opportunity for you.

And the TREAT is with my help it can be relatively painless.  I will
help you with your resume, coach you through the interview and offer
process and refer you to positions based on the critieria you give me.

Here are my current histology openings.  All of the positions I work
with are fulltime 40 hour per week positions with top hospitals, labs
and doctors offices.  My clients offer excellent compensation including
competitive salaries, great benefits, relocation assistance and in some
cases sign on bonuses.  My services are FREE of charge to you.  All of
my fees are paid by my clients, (the facilities that I represent).  I
represent companies nationwide that are in need of histology
supervisors, histotechnologists and histotechnicians.

Here is a list of my current openings:

HISTOLOGY/PATHOLOGY  MANAGEMENT

OR-Portland-Pathology Manager

WA-Spokane-Histology Supervisor-Hospital

CA – Central CA – Pathology Supervisor

TX- Austin – Histology Supervisor

CA – Los Angeles –Histology Supervisor

MA – Cape Cod Pathology Supervisor

HISTOTECHS

GA – Atlanta Histotechnologist w/grossing – Night Shift

AZ – Tucson area Histotech brand new lab

CA – San Francisco Bay Area, Research Investigator (PhD)

PA- Pittsburgh, HT or HTL required.

MA – North Shore of Boston – Histotech 2nd or 3rd shift

NY-Orange/Rockand County Brand New Lab NYS license req

NY-Upstate NY NYS license req

NY-NYC night shift NYS license req

FL- Largo part time FL lic req

RESEARCH

CA – San  Francisco Bay Area, Research Investigator (PhD)

If you or any of your friends would like more information on any of
these positions or if you would like to discuss opportunities in other
areas or future job searches please contact me.  I would be more than
happy to assist you.  You can reach me at 866-607-3542 or
relia1 <@t> earthlink.net

Remember I offer over 20 years of recruiting and employment counseling
experience, knowledgeable, confidential and responsive service to you
and your friends and a permanent placement practice dedicated to the
histology profession.

I work with facilities nationwide and I will keep your resume
confidential.  I will only represent you to jobs you tell me you are
interested in looking into.

Remember
 It never hurts to keep an eye open even if you are happy in
your present job.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam – 866-607-3542 (866-60RELIA)

p.s. What are you going to be for Halloween?

Thanks-Pam

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker

President