[Histonet] Validation of IHC

Jason McGough jmcgough <@t> clinlab.com
Wed Oct 14 16:51:37 CDT 2009

Our lab is inquiring about how other labs are validating their IHC
stains. We currently are processing specimens both in a microwave and
conventional processors. Are labs validating every type of program on
the conventional and microwave processors? (i.e. small biopsies vs.
larger tissue samples)Or just microwave vs. conventional processing?
Also how many blocks of each tissue control are you testing? Thanks in
advance for your replies.

Jason McGough HT(ASCP)
Account Representative-Anatomic Pathology
Clinical Laboratory of the Black Hills
2805 5th Street Suite 210
Rapid City, SD 57701
605-343-2267