[Histonet] unsubscribe, please

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Wed Oct 14 14:23:59 CDT 2009

 Remember when we did do it that way and we had a count of how many ways
you can spell it - unscribe, unsuscribe, etc!

Ah the good ole days...

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Merced M
Leiker
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 15:10
To: Peter Carroll; Emily Sours
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; susan bryant

LOL!!!!! Oh my I can't stop laughing...must be a serious, stressful
day...

--On Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:56 PM -0400 Peter Carroll
<carrolpb <@t> umdnj.edu> wrote:

>  >FOLLOW THE LINK IN EVERY EMAIL JUST LIKE WE SAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE
> WRITES IN TO UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> Histonet Fun-Fact:
>
> Hits for the word "unsubscribe" in the archive: 1144 Hits for the word

> "eosin" in the archive: 801
>
> Perhaps we should rename this list "Unsubscribenet" ;)

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.