[Histonet] HerCep

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Wed Oct 14 13:18:05 CDT 2009

Depending on the tissue fixation & processing, you can see some cytoplasmic
staining. How does the cell pellet control look? We seldom see cytoplasmic
staining on that. Are you tracking that your retrieval buffer is 95-100
after you add the slides & starting your retrieval times when the buffer
temp gets back up to 95? Wash well between all incubations, too.
That's just some thoughts off the top of my head. Let me know if you have
more specific questions on the protocol.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
Clinical Lab Supervisor
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA