[Histonet] Fw: Pathos Tissue Processor vs Tissue Xpress

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 09:22:38 CDT 2009

Hi Donna:
Thank you for your comment. As you write if the Pathos Classic is still available what I wrote is still valid. Unfortunately when somebody writes an article the conclusions remain valid as long as the subjects don't change, but the approach remains.
As you can see I have forwarded your comments and my answer for all to read in HistoNet so they can benefit of it.
As to going to Kalamazzo I really appreciate your invitation but I seldom travel ("retired with a fixed income", you the drill!).
Regards
René J.

--- On Wed, 10/14/09, Donna Willis <donna <@t> milestonemed.com> wrote:

From: Donna Willis <donna <@t> milestonemed.com>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Fw: Pathos Tissue Processor vs Tissue Xpress
To: "Rene J Buesa" <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 9:58 AM

Rene,
There are now 2 Pathos units available to customers.  The Pathos Classic and the Pathos Delta.  You article was written before the Delta was on the market.  Please understand that giving this article to customers may not give them a true picture of the unit they are looking to purchase.  If you are interested in coming to the Milestone Kalamazoo office to experience the whole Milestone instrument line, we would love to have you.

Sincerely,

Donna Willis, HT/HTL(ASCP)
North American Application Manager
Milestone Medical