[Histonet] black DAB instead of brown

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:27:12 CDT 2009

One thing (that may be a dumb idea) but our DAB kit says to use distilled
water to dilute it--maybe the minerals in regular tap water are causing the
black color?
Our Nickel (chloride?, whatever makes the DAB a different color) comes
separately, but I thought that was the case for all DAB kits.  If you just
have DAB (not in a kit), I don't think it usually comes with nickel in it.

Emily

...the thrill of being close to that hidden knowledge. That's the way I feel
when I read Nabokov. Encrypted within his words, encoded indecipherably,
ambiguously, is the equivalent of the secret of lightning. Something akin to
the secret code of higher human consciousness, the DNA, the genome of
genius.
-Ron Rosenbaum