[Histonet] Pathology Jobs

Noelle Collins ncollins <@t> system1.net
Thu Oct 8 10:57:39 CDT 2009

Hello everyone! My name is Noelle, and I am an Executive Search
Consultant for System 1 Search, in Greenville, South Carolina. System 1
is a 35 year old recruiting firm that specializes in the permanent
placement of pathologists of all subspecialties.

I am currently working on opportunities for Dermatopathologists,
Surgical Pathologists, Cytopathologists, Hematopathologists, GI or GU
Pathologists, and a Medical Director position as well.

If anyone knows of a Pathologist who is looking for an opportunity, I
would appreciate it if you would pass along my contact information and
have them contact me at their earliest convenience.

Thank you for any help you can provide! I hope you have a great weekend!

Noelle Collins

Executive Recruiter

System 1 Search

864-528-5065