[Histonet] Path lab manager position

jeri <@t> opssearchgroup.com jeri <@t> opssearchgroup.com
Wed Oct 7 07:40:00 CDT 2009

I am seeking a Pathology Manager for a hospital system located in a great city in the Pacific NW.  The manager would oversee three supervisors who manage Histo, Cyto and Pathology Transcription.  There are about 60 Full Time employees working under these Supervisors.

The position of Pathology Manager is one primarily focused on delivering pathology related service commitments to six hospitals and numerous outreach customers  by coordinating the technical and support sections of cytopathology processing and screening, histology, surgical pathology grossing and transcription with the professional physician staff (pathologists).

For more details contact me at 574.633.1231.

Jeri Vitello
OPS Search Group
574.633.1231
www.opssearchgroup.com
jeri <@t> opssearchgroup.com
where OPPORTUNITY and PEOPLE meet SUCCESSFULLY