[Histonet] Leica Bond/Novocastra Reagents

Joanne Mauger MAUGER <@t> email.chop.edu
Mon Oct 5 10:41:44 CDT 2009

We have never had a backorder problem- have 2 Bondmax's over 2 years. I love them.
Jo Mauger

>>> "Josie Britton" <JCBRITTON <@t> Cheshire-Med.COM> 10/05/09 11:29 AM >>>

We get almost all their antibodies and ancillaries and have never had a
problem!  They are a great company and we love the Bond Max.

Josie Britton HT

Cheshire Medical Center

Keene, NH 03431