[Histonet] Basement membranes

William Lafayette Mundey wmondy <@t> verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 08:22:59 CDT 2009

Can the Periodic Acid-Methenamine Silver Procedure for Basement Membranes or
the Jones be done in block?

From: DKBoyd <@t> chs.net [mailto:DKBoyd <@t> chs.net]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:51 AM
To: wmondy <@t> verizon.net
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Basement membranes

Periodic Acid-Methenamine Silver Procedure for Basement Membranes.
Basement membranes will stain black with the Ag reaction.
PAS will also work with the basement membrane  showing PAS positive.

Debbie M. Boyd, HT(ASCP) I Chief Histologist I Southside Regional Medical
Center I
200 Medical Park Boulevard I Petersburg, Va.  23805 I T: 804-765-5050 I F:
804-765-5582 I dkboyd <@t> chs.net

"William Lafayette Mundey" <wmondy <@t> verizon.net>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

10/02/2009 07:36 AM

Please respond to
wmondy <@t> verizon.net

cc

Subject

[Histonet] Basment membranes

Does anyone know any stains Specific for basement membrane?