[Histonet] cuisinart pressure cooker

Jennifer Campbell jcampbell <@t> vdxpathology.com
Thu Oct 1 09:51:49 CDT 2009

Hi all,

  Does anyone use the cuisinart pressure cooker (with digital display)
for their antigen retrieval and what settings do you use?  I just
purchased one and am about to try it out but, it has a high and low
pressure setting, where you are supposed to select the time to pressure
cook, and then it has  "browning", "saute" and "simmer" settings, which
look like pre-cook settings, used with the lid off.  I will most likely
not use the pre-cook settings I'm assuming.  So do you typically select
the high pressure setting?  And for how long do you pressure cook?

Thanks so much,
Jennifer