[Histonet] IHC on N-cadherin, CD146, CD144,ELF97 TRAcP.

julia hough julia.m.hough <@t> hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 09:38:00 CST 2009

Dear histonetters.

I am trying to perform several new IHC stains on mouse
tibia. However, I am having trouble finding literature on some of them. I would
like antibodies that work on mouse tissue/bone that are preferably conjugated
to a fluorchrome.

If anyone has any potentially protocols or information where
I could get primary antibodies unconjugated/conjugated for the following that
would be lovely:

N-cadherin, CD146, CD144,ELF97 TRAcP.

Thanks for your time.

Julia