[Histonet] Peggy Wenk

Madary, Joseph MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com
Tue Nov 3 12:30:04 CST 2009

I wanted to say to everyone that among all of the top folks we have out
there including Peggy it is nice to know that Peggy actually uses the
Histonet to GET info not only give out such great advice.  In answering
the question the only thing that screams out at me is technique of the
students.  I mean I only taught for a year at AFIP back in the 80's but
over the years have had scores of interns, students, techs.  I mean are
they doing something before to break down the schiffs like placing in
some seriously alkaline solution, water have minerals going back into
the schiffs?  Great question but my note is meant to compliment Peggy.

Nick Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC

Medimmune Histology Mgr,

OMW, Area 4, Lab 2438

301.398.4745(vm)

301.398.6360(lab)

301.398.9745(fax)

To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary.  This communication is expected to be read and/or used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.  If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation.