[Histonet] (Tissue Processor's) Used, Refurbished or Lease Agreement

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 20 10:34:20 CDT 2009

Good Morning out there in Histo Land!
Calling all Vendors.  I have recently accepted a new position as the Histology Manager at APMG Labs in Los Gatos, CA.  We are down one Tissue Processor.  The Executive Administrator thought we would be purchasing a used VIP from one of our affiliates, but unfortunately this possibility has fallen through.
I would appreciate any Vendors who have Tissue Processor's for sale that are Used or Refurbished.  I am also open to the possibility of negotiating lease agreements.  I realize warranties and service agreements are extremely important.
Please e-mail me any available options.
Thanks,Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Histology Manager
Associated Pathology Medical Group Laboratories
105A Cooper Ct. Los Gatos, CA 95032
W: (408)884.2718
W: E-Mail: aallison-tacha <@t> apmglab.com
P: E-Mail: akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com