FW: [Histonet] KP Marker Plus

Dave Johnson djohnson <@t> mercedesmedical.com
Fri May 15 12:09:06 CDT 2009

Ken

I am sorry that our contact info isnt on the pens themselves. We are the
U.S. source for the Klinipath KP Pen.

Thanks

Dave Johnson
Mercedes Medical
7590 Commerce Court
Sarasota, FL 34243
800-331-2716
www.mercedesmedical.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Metzger,
Kenneth
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 12:13 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] KP Marker Plus

Does anyone know who sells the KP Marker PLUS? I can't seem to find
them. Thanks for any help.

Ken

Kenneth G Metzger HTL(ASCP)

ARUP Labs

Histology Supervisor

500 Chipeta Way

Salt Lake City, Utah 84108-1221

kenneth.metzger <@t> aruplab.com

(801) 583-2787 x 3101

The information transmitted by this e-mail and any included attachments
are from ARUP Laboratories and are intended only for the recipient. The
information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute
inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state
securities laws, or protected health information and is intended only
for the use of the recipient. Unauthorized forwarding, printing,
copying, distributing, or use of such information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
promptly delete this e-mail and notify the sender of the delivery error
or you may call ARUP Laboratories Compliance Hot Line in Salt Lake City,
Utah USA at (+1