[Histonet] RE: Cancer Diagnostics and Surgipath

Jack Cates pinetree110567 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 1 16:53:13 CDT 2009

This may be just a rumor, but I heard Patrick, one of the Surgipath Sales Managers, actually set up Cancer Diagnostics and was running a side business while also still working for Surgipath.  And when Surgipath was sold to Leica, Leica in doing their due diligence discovered this and summilarily dismissed him and thus cut him off of supply for stealing leads and may be taking legal action.

JC.