[Histonet] No Reply from Dako

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 21:24:40 CDT 2009

Well Tom,

I'm not sure what's up with Dako, but if I were them, I sure would try to give some explanations, and mend some fences.  I haven't seen any explanations from ANYONE who is associated with Dako.  I wonder if anyone from the head office is monitoring the Histonet negativity about their company?  Do they care?  It is going to cost them a ton of money!

Regards,
Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT (ASCP) HTL