[Histonet] microwave fixation

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Sat Mar 14 10:31:20 CDT 2009

I go to the histonet because other techs have experience with different types of tissue and have tried everything to finally get the result.? Most vendors cannot offer?the same kind of advice and suggestions.? No offense but I have tried your microwave with another rep and it wasn't what I was looking for.? I am quite happy with the microwaves that I have, but am now processing other tissues in them.?

I have used the histonet for years for advice and suggestions.? Because if you are having a problem with something or can't get something to work right, chances are someone on the histonet has been there and figured it out.

That is the purpose of the histonet...to get advice from others when having a problem and to give advice when you have the answers.

Roxanne

-----Original Message-----
From: Jes Strong <jes <@t> milestonemed.com>
To: godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Cc: Michelle Rederick <mmr <@t> milestonemed.com>
Sent: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:17 am
Subject: RE: [Histonet] microwave fixation

Good Morning,

I find it interesting that you continually go to the HistoNet for
support on your microwave processor instead of the manufacturer of the
unit. If you would be interested in upgrading to a Milestone microwave
processor, we would be happy to demonstrate to you on site why we are
the world leaders in that technology with 3 full time Histotechnicians,
with many years of microwave processing experience, at your service to
help you maximize your tissue processing.

If you would be interested in trying out our microwave processors which
were designed and built specifically for laboratory use, unlike the
others which are converted kitchen microwave ovens, please let me know
and we will be happy to put things in motion so that you can experience
consistent high quality microwave processing.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Jes Strong
Milestone Medical
(847) 323-8373
jes <@t> milestonemed.com