[Histonet] Disposal of Formaldehyde

Bonner, Janet Janet.Bonner <@t> FLHOSP.ORG
Fri Mar 13 10:06:53 CDT 2009

The same recycler is used here for us.  we are absolutely not allowed to put formaldehyde/formalin or EtOH or Xylene down the sink.  If you don't use a recycler, hire a waste company to handle it.

Janet

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Martin, Gary
Sent: Fri 3/13/2009 10:26 AM
To: Jessica Piche; histonet
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Disposal of Formaldehyde

First ... even if the local authorities allow this ... it doesn't make "Green" sense to do it, especially when there are other very workable alternatives.  The path we chose was to purchase a very simple gravity feed recycler produced and sold by Creative Waste Solutions (888) 795-8300. Check them out.
Gary