[Histonet] incubator oven

Va Paula Sicurello vapatpxs <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 11:37:21 CDT 2009

Hi Kris,

I think that a smallish lab oven would suffice.  If all you are doing is melting paraffins I think any of the ones from the major vendors (Fisher, VWR, etc.) would be good enough.

I do believe that those are still just ovens and don't have the air currents.

Paula Sicurello
VA Medical Center San Diego
Veterans Medical Research Foundation (VMRF)
Core Research Imaging Center
3350 La Jolla Village Dr., MC151
San Diego, CA 92161
858-552-8585 x2397