FW: [Histonet] Klotskin's modification of the Masson's Trichrome

Pat Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:10:25 CST 2009

I apologize for the typo, I meant Klatskin, It is very early in the morning
here...There are many references, and yes, a couple of photos of the stain,
but no actual procedure...

--
Patrick Laurie (HT, ASCP)
Virginia Mason Medical Center