[Histonet] lab closing, equipment for sale

Cathy Mayton cathy <@t> wasatchhisto.com
Mon Jan 12 16:28:00 CST 2009

Fellow histonetters,

I am retiring and closing my lab March 31, 2009.  All lab equipment and consumables will be sold.  There is equipment for ground histology, 3 automated microtomes, 1 paraffin microtome, 2 6 foot fume hoods, all peripheral equipment and consumables.  There are also 10 brand new, never been used D-profile tungsten-carbide knives.  There is too much to mention but please feel free to email me direct at Cathy <@t> wasatchhisto.com for serious inquiries only.

Cathy Mayton
Wasatch Histo Consultants, Inc.