[Histonet] NSH

maureen bukhari mlbukhar <@t> ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 20 13:15:05 CST 2009

I agree with all those who say the NSH should be the governing body in the
USA for Histo-techs. It is a good organization, well-respected and tons of
information is provided to all of us belonging to it (Canada is Region lX).
In Canada we  Histo-techs are part of the Canadian Society of Medical
Laboratory Sciences. This gives us someone to answer to and a source of
professional pride and recognition world-wide. I have worked with American
Histology Techs in Saudi and UAE and feel a great kinship so I say NSH. You
deserve the best regulatory body.!

Looking forward to meeting some of the histonetters at the Georgia
Conference on March 20th weekend.

Maureen

Maureen Bukhari MLT (CSMLS)

Histology Technologist