[Histonet] uncertified techs in Histology

J. Fernandez dez <@t> u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:20:49 CST 2009

What does quality issues have to do with anything ,Many certifieds have
quality issues as well,It's knowledge and skill that matters.You can go on
all day with this ,but in the end it's can you get it done,available techs
etc.....I think it's important to have the best of both worlds.