[Histonet] PIN4

thisisann <@t> aol.com thisisann <@t> aol.com
Fri Feb 6 15:09:26 CST 2009

We just moved a Ventana Benchmark XT to a new location.? It appears to be working exactly the same as it was at the old location...no issues.? We used the same IView DAB detection kit? (same? protocol as well), same control tissue and same Vulcan Fast Red reagents.? All procedures are followed exactly at both locations.
Can someone tell me why the Vulcan Fast REd is staining with a "brown" color to it instead of red at the new location.? We even used distilled water for rinsing and decontaminated the XT.? I don't know what else to do....
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ann